Digital Finance Technology (DFT) is focused on bringing state-of-the-art technology to the consumer market through our online consumer lending and consumer deposits platforms.
We are looking for an expert Mobile Developer to join a growing team. As a Mobile Developer, you will be working closely with our marketing team and UX designers to build mobile user experiences that will be A/B tested for effectiveness and impact to our customers. Our goal is to facilitate the creative, iterative and data-driven creation of our fully-digital retail bank.
The candidate will work with technologies such as ReactNative, Relay, RESTful web services, OAuth 2.0 and the latest version of Xcode, and will utilize them to build cutting-edge software that will include advanced data visualizations. The candidate should also have a deep knowledge of mobile architectures that encourage code reuse and ease debugging.
He/she should be comfortable working with Agile processes, with an emphasis on writing high quality, easily-tested code. He/she should also be able to collaborate and contribute estimates to the planning process. The candidate should demonstrate leadership qualities and should be able to lead others towards his/her technical vision.
Clear verbal and written communication skills will be crucial as the candidate must be able to gather requirements as well as influence and gain consensus for his/her designs with the global technology team.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work to identify where automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and projects
- Interact with and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of system documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
- Extensive experience in mobile/ iOS development
- Expert iOS developer
- An interest in learning new and proprietary technologies
- Knowledge of MVC and MV* patterns
- An appreciation of design
- Knowledge of consumer finance is not essential, but experience is a plus
- Experience with multiple JS frameworks
- Experience in HTML5
- Experience in Android development is a plus
- Knowledge of the Linux command line
- Active on CodePen, Github or StackOverflow
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.