What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Technology is at the heart of our business. We develop low latency, scalable, and resilient solutions which drive global equities sales and trading at Goldman Sachs.
The Equities Technology Regulatory Program is responsible for implementing new regulatory directives that require engineering effort and responding to regulatory and internal audits and inquiries.
The Equities Technology Regulatory Program is looking for a regulatory subject matter expert to analyze and manage implementation of new regulatory directives impacting the firm’s Equities business. You will be responsible for working with business leaders, engineers, Legal and Compliance to agree the firm’s technology implementation strategy for required regulations, and managing the related implementation and testing processes.
- Remain abreast of upcoming new regulations and rule changes impacting the Equities business
- Work with the firm's Legal and Compliance teams to interpret new rules
- Partner with business stakeholders to define implementation strategy
- Analyze Equities systems to determine technical implementation requirements
- Manage related technical implementation and testing processes
- At least 3 years experience in a related role
- Working knowledge of Equities electronic trading, and related regulation and technology
- Experience interpreting regulatory rules and defining technical implementations
- Effective at shaping strategy and implementing initiatives across multiple stakeholder groups
- Effective at communicating and gaining commitment at multiple levels
- Strong data and system analysis skills
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.