Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The role is part of a tactical asset allocation team within a prestigious global asset manager. The team conducts in-depth research and analysis of macroeconomic, policy and market trends to generate investment recommendations. The team seeks investment opportunities across global markets, asset classes and instruments. The role is based in New York.
· Assisting in guiding the team’s tactical asset allocation strategy in global emerging market debt
· Developing views on the short-term and long-term direction of local interest rates and currencies and hard dollar debt of global emerging market countries
· Formulating specific trade ideas based on these views
· Contributing to the communication of these views to the rest of the business
Qualified candidates should have the following experiences and skills:
· Direct investment experience and commitment to a career in investing
· Experience developing and defending investment ideas and/or macro views
· Advanced degree in finance or economics and/or CFA a plus
· Comfortable taking initiative and being resourceful/entrepreneurial
· Excellent analytical/quantitative skills
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.