Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
The macro credit trading desk is looking for an analyst/junior associate to join their new area of Portfolio Trading within the greater macro credit group. In this role you’ll be a part of building out the Portfolio Trading business, an exciting growth area at the Firm. Responsibilities will include trading corporate bonds, managing existing inventory and executing relative value strategies across cash bonds and derivative products.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Interest in global financial markets & derivative instruments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 55 eligible
- Previous experience in related areas, such as trading, derivatives and/or credit
- Understanding of cash and derivative credit products
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.