Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The Equity Solutions Group (“ESG”) within Private Wealth Management (“PWM”) is responsible for all equity-related offerings for PWM clients. ESG covers a wide scope, including capital market activities, brokerage ideas, tactical strategies, as well as discretionary solutions. ESG provides clients with thematic equity investment opportunities, single stock risk management expertise, a variety of implementation expertise across listed, securitized and over the counter derivatives, and unique discretionary strategy investment opportunities. ESG is currently seeking an analyst to work as a client-focused member of the marketing team. The candidate will also be involved in cross-divisional, cross-regional collaboration, internal marketing of strategies/ideas, and numerous client-facing roles across the spectrum of ESG capabilities.
The Equity Solutions Group partners with clients to identify investment objectives and implement differentiated equity strategies in order to tailor portfolios to meet both strategic and tactical goals, while maintaining a key risk management focus. The team covers a comprehensive array of platforms and focuses on customized solutions for our clients. In terms of discretionary platforms, the team specializes on 2 key platforms – an option writing strategy, GOAS (Goldman Option Advisory Service) as well as a structured index investment platform, Beta+. ESG also creates customized equity solutions to meet clients’ risk/return goals and investment objectives.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
· Managing both internal and external relationships with private wealth advisors, clients, cross-divisional partners, global counterparts
· Communicating and collaborating effectively with multiple stakeholders in order to achieve client objectives
· Generating, marketing and implementing innovative thematic equity ideas and strategies
· Working seamlessly to provide effective client coverage across all PWM clients in a scalable fashion
· Creating marketing materials of global equity outlooks, equity thematic ideas and strategies for external distribution
· Actively communicating updates of ongoing ESG strategies/recommendations with sales teams and clients
· Tracking statistics both historically and for future pipeline opportunities
· Monitoring risks and producing revenue analytics regularly for management
· Working on special projects streamline processes and improve technological infrastructure
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
· 1-3 years of capital markets experience; equity derivatives background a plus
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Attention to detail and organizational skills
· Motivated team player who can contribute in a cohesive team environment
· Independent thinker who is logical and analytical
· Strong written and presentation skills
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.