Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses. It also includes our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The Clarity Money team is actively seeking a motivated Front-end Developer with proven industry experience
• The ideal candidate is a strong individual contributor, positive team player and willing to get things done. Strong computer science fundamentals are key to success in this role
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
• Minimum 3 years of experience in developing web applications
• Experience with mobile testing
• Experience in building, writing and maintaining complex, visually appealing data driven Web Applications
• Demonstrated leadership qualities
• Comfort operating in a matrix environment
• Experience with microservice based architecture
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.