What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Working in a global team of developers on integrating BI products into GS infrastructure. Developing automation, governance and reporting solutions to provide firm and regulatory mandated controls. Working with stakeholder form firm wide business unites on defining and driving GS BI strategy and governance. Working close with the rest of Data Intelligence team to provide holistic data management solution for GS.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Design, build and maintain solutions to integrate BI tools into GS infrastructure.
• Build out self-service tooling for BI integration using modern web technologies.
• Implement solutions for entitlement management and provisioning automation.
• Provide integration to align BI tools to GS Data Intelligence strategy.
• Engaging with stakeholders from other business define and drive BI strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 5+ years of core java development
• In-depth understanding of algorithms and data structure
• Excellent analytical skills and not afraid to learn new programming languages & approaches
• Passionate about technology
• Team-oriented with strong communication and collaborative skills
• Experience in and RESTful web services development
• Experience in database development, SQL, Postgres, MongoDB
• Data visualization & data modelling experience
• BI Tools integration/automation experience (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting , Zoomdata, Power BI, etc….
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.