The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The Ayco Technolgy Service Delivery (Provisioning) Team needs to onboard a Service Delivery Analyst so that we are able to maintain SLAs and onboard new hires to the company.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• • Work with Service Delivery team to refine and automate employee provisioning processes
• • Analyze data to identify service delivery metrics and reporting
• • Perform audits to ensure integrity of access management provisioning
• • Complete entitlements requests to grant, update or remove systems access
• • Ability to effectively communicate technical and non-technical concepts to stakeholders in written and verbal form
• • Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures including, but not limited to, quality, client service, information security and compliance
• • Continually grow technical skillset by seeking out cross-training and knowledge advancement opportunities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• • A proactive, achievement-oriented disposition, with a strong attention to detail
• • Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• • Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• • Concentration in computer science or information systems preferred
• • Experience with Lotus Notes and other computer databases
• • Experience in Identity Management
• • Strong customer service skills
• Help desk experience a plus
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.