Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a scrappy, entrepreneurial and creative product manager for a new and exciting initiative within our existing Lending business. As the first product manager for this initiative, you will have the opportunity to develop a product from “zero to one” and build a solution that empowers people financially. You will be responsible for a critical part of Marcus Lending’s growth strategy and our mission to keep the customer at the center of everything we do.
What your responsibilities will be:
· Lead a small team of engineers and designers with empathy (for the team and for the customer)
· Develop an organized roadmap working closely with the product development team and key stakeholders
· Articulate and define both the product vision and the sequencing of the roadmap down to a single sprint
· Understand customer pain points, develop prototypes, iterate, measure and execute fluidly
· Own features and stakeholder management across the cross-functional teams
What we are looking for:
· 2+ years of hands-on product management or 4+ years of large scale project management
· Proven track record of designing, building and iterating products that users enjoy
· Willingness to help your team and roll up your sleeves with a positive attitude
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
· Organized with a penchant for leading with data-driven rationale
· Entrepreneurial problem solver and passionate about building solutions
· Consumer-facing product experience
· SaaS experience or platform building experience
· Experience managing strategic partnerships
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.