The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
In Private Wealth Management, we help our clients pursue their wealth management goals through careful advice & astute investment management. We work closely with high-net-worth individuals, families and select foundations and endowments to develop wealth and investment management strategies. We then identify investment opportunities to help them reach their objectives. We complement these services with robust execution capabilities and attentive client service.
PWM Client Communications Technology team, part of PWM Technology, is responsible for building a strategic platform to deliver Client Communications (E.g. - Statements, Tax Documents, etc) through digital and print channels. Communications can be one-way or two-way needing a client signature such as Account Opening documents. Team will be executing a multi-year strategy to build the platform which will be used for new regulatory & business communications in addition to migration of existing communications.
Platform will comprise of scalable and reusable services to create & manage a communication starting from being able to produce document using various data sources, identify delivery recipients & deliver through electronic & print channels. Platform enables others applications to create and manage communications using REST Services. Business users can create communications using rich user interface to be built using React and other web tool kits.
Platform should be capable of managing high volumes of communication requests with varying time sensitivity using priority across multiple tenants via queue/event based frameworks like Netflix Conductor, Rabbit MQ. Platform will support various products which are responsible for generating documents.
Our team of engineers builds solutions to most complex problems and has the opportunity to work with business & operations as stakeholders. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with various stakeholders, including Architects, Business sponsors to develop innovative solutions for the PWM Client Communications platform.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Contribute to engineering leadership in architecting the platform components
• Produce scalable designs
• Involved in identification of technical frameworks & build vs buy analysis
• Act as hands on developer to be able to build and ship new features
• Guide junior resources and ensure they are productive
• Given this is a new platform, you will have the opportunity to influence architecture and system
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 10 years of experience in Java & J2EE frameworks
• 3-5 years of experience producing scalable software designs
• 3-5 years of experience in micro services using REST
• 3-5 years of experience in Spring & ORM/Hibernate
• 3-5 years of experience in Databases (RDBMS / NoSQL)
• Experience in Automated Testing
• Experience in Messaging Frameworks (Kafka,RabbitMq, ..)
• Working in agile & CICD methodologies
• Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
• Experience managing other developers
• Experience working on UX Technologies
• Experience on Workflow Frameworks
• Experience in Financial Services/Industry
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.