Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world’s leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the
business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment.
GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
GSAM Strategic Client Services Tech ( SCS ) focus on creating and developing the newest tools and systems to provide the best client servicing possible for our ~$1 trillion dollars in Assets under Management. We actively work with multiple business lines, COOs and tech divisions to accomplish our vision utilizing enterprise systems and cutting edge technologies. GSAM Engineers focus on designing and developing the global systems which drive our Asset Management Investment Strategies, Portfolio Management, Sales, Trading and Client Servicing in GSAM. We work across a variety of problem domains and software stacks to create leverage in various GSAM business lines.
In all of these problem spaces, the general development themes are:
• Horizontally scalable
• Automated testing and release automation (CI)
• Service-based architecture
• Identify, develop and re-use common core platforms where needed
• Self-service model for common user request
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• As a developer within Goldman Sachs Asset Management Technology, the successful candidate will be actively involved in key projects and initiatives that impact the GSAM business worldwide. Partnering closely with colleagues across technology teams and business users, he/she will focus on ensuring high quality and timely deliverables. The candidate is also expected to have a strong technical background which he/she will effectively leverage in interactions with technology teams spanning globally and in providing support to the GSAM business users based out of Bangalore, Asia, Americas and Europe
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience in Mongo/Sybase/Elastic
• Strong Java / Web developer
• Be a self-starter and a strong teamplayer
• Have good problem solving & software design skills
• Have good communication skills
• Investment Management
• Full Stack
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.