The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
Lead team and shape architecture for design and buildout of strategic solutions required for core reference data and middle and back office custody functions. Funcitions include Investment Product and Mandate modeling, Asset Transfers, Client Communications and Reporting. Software stack runs from user interface through backend data services.
Technologies used include:
• Big Data/Data Lake: Hadoop, Spark, Hive
• Programming Languages: Java, Scala, Python, C/C++, scripting
• RDBMS Technologies: MemSQL, Sybase IQ / DB2
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Data Modelling and codification of data relationships
• Designing and Building frameworks and micro-services
• Improvement of reference data, establishing workflows and testing to improve data quality
• Visualization tools to explore data and solve complex queries
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related degree at bachelors level
• Java, Scala, Python, C/C++, scripting
• Hadoop, Spark, Hive
• 10+ years of hands on experience on relevant technologies and defining highly scalable and resilient architectures
• Private cloud
• MemSQL, Sybase IQ / DB2
• Experience with public cloud
• 5+ years experience with financial services
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.