The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
• Adhere to the standard development lifecycle with respect to planning and developing test specifications and execution of manual testing.
• Collaborate with Product Management to gain a thorough understanding of business requirements and acceptance criteria;
• Implement manual test plans and cases that verify new features and confirm overall quality of implemented product changes;
• Provide ownership and organization of product specific testing artifacts, such as test plans, cases & scripts;
• Seek out opportunities to instill quality throughout the product development lifecycle;
• Facilitate the creation of quality standards and best practices in coordination with the Quality Management team.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Ayco Strategic Initiatives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience with test plan, script & cases writing
• Experience in manual testing of web applications, mobile applications and other platforms
• Bachelor's degree in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer engineering or related field
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.