Work in a dynamic ever changing global team of high energy, client focused and very team oriented environment. Your day to day work will involve business critical database programming impacting global real estate business
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Collaborating with customers and developers to identify, analyze, and define complex business requirements
• Managing project releases through deployment, reporting on team milestones and deliverables
• Creating technical and user documentation, training end users
• Working both individually and also with regional teams to optimize systems and resources
• Providing business guidance on systems-related issues, facilitate communications with impacted parties
• Ability to work across diverse technologies including Sybase(IQ and ASE), SQL Server, Oracle and proprietary GS development platforms.
• Ability to participate and/or lead design and code reviews
• Ability to follow existing standards and architecture guidelines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Excellent interpersonal, client relationship and communication (written and verbal) skills, including being comfortable dealing with people at a senior level
• Ability to cope with multiple demands on time and prioritize accordingly and communicate impact
• RDMS and data warehouse design and implementation experience
• Must be able to create, maintain, and optimize database objects
• Strong interest in the Real Estate Industry
• At least 3 years of database development experience
• Object Oriented design and implementation experience
• Core Java experience
• Web application development
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.