Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses. It also includes our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The mission of the Marcus Surveillance Analytics team is to deliver a platform which detects security incidents which have a tangible business impact and actionable response.
• You will work alongside industry leading technologists from who have recently joined Goldman from across consumer security, technology, fintech, finance and quant firms.
• The role has a broad scope which will involve interacting with senior leaders of Goldman and the Consumer business on a regular basis. The position is hands-on and requires a driven and “take ownership” oriented individual who is intently focused on execution. You will work directly with developers, business leaders, vendors and partners in order to deliver security assets to the consumer business.
• Develop a team, vision and platform which identifies/prioritizes actionable security & fraud risks which have tangible businesses impact across Goldman's consumer and commercial banking businesses. Develop response and recovery technology and programs to ensure resilience from fraud and abuse events.
• Manage, develop and operationalize analytics which discover security & fraud events and identifies risks for all of Goldman's consumer businesses.
• Partner with fraud / abuse operations and leadership to ensure consumer fraud rates are within industry norms and own outcomes related to fraud improvements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other relevant Computer/Data/Engineering degrees
• 2+ years of experience as a security professional or data analyst/scientist/engineer
• Python, PySpark, R, Bash, SQL, Splunk (search, ES, UBA)
• Experience with cloud infrastructure/big data tool sets
• Visualization tools such as Tableau or D3
• Research and development to create innovative predictive detections for security and fraud
• Build a 24/7 real-time monitoring system with long term vision for scaling to new lines of consumer businesses
• Strong focus on customer experience and product usability
• Ability to work closely with the business, fraud, and security incident response teams on creating actionable detections
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.