Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses. It also includes our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The mission of the Marcus Surveillance Analytics team is to deliver a platform which detects security incidents which have a tangible business impact and actionable response.
• You will work alongside industry leading technologists from who have recently joined Goldman from across consumer security, technology, fintech, finance and quant firms.
• The role has a broad scope which will involve interacting with senior leaders of Goldman and the Consumer business on a regular basis. The position is hands-on and requires a driven and “take ownership” oriented individual who is intently focused on execution. You will work directly with developers, business leaders, vendors and partners in order to deliver security assets to the consumer business.
• Develop a team, vision and platform which identifies/prioritizes actionable security & fraud risks which have tangible businesses impact across Goldman's consumer and commercial banking businesses. Develop response and recovery technology and programs to ensure resilience from fraud and abuse events.
• Manage, develop and operationalize analytics which discover security & fraud events and identifies risks for all of Goldman's consumer businesses.
• Partner with fraud / abuse operations and leadership to ensure consumer fraud rates are within industry norms and own outcomes related to fraud improvements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other relevant Computer/Data/Engineering degrees
• 2+ years of experience as a security professional or data analyst/scientist/engineer
• Python, PySpark, R, Bash, SQL, Splunk (search, ES, UBA)
• Experience with cloud infrastructure/big data tool sets
• Visualization tools such as Tableau or D3
• Research and development to create innovative predictive detections for security and fraud
• Build a 24/7 real-time monitoring system with long term vision for scaling to new lines of consumer businesses
• Strong focus on customer experience and product usability
• Ability to work closely with the business, fraud, and security incident response teams on creating actionable detections
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity