Working with business engineers, non-engineers and other members of the Data Intelligence Office to capture business processes and identify data gaps towards business’s revenue goals.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Contribute to a critical new function, Data Intelligence Office, within Engineering
• Working with businesses to model their processes and capture data needs that help drive Insights and Commercialization
• Become involved early in the process and help shape the standards and policies associated with process data requirement capture
• Influence and help drive the development of platforms that service process modelling and requirements capture
• Recommend business process improvement and the Data Intelligence Office's engagement models
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Independent thinker, willing to engage, challenge or learn
• 3-5 years of software development or business data management experience, with particular focus on process modelling / engineering
• Extensive knowledge and proven experience applying domain-driven design to build complex business applications
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with product managers and subject matter experts to extract critical business concepts
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Bachelor’s/Master’s/MBA in related fields
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.