The Digital Experience team is leading Goldman Sachs into the digital age. Our innovation in web, mobile, social collaboration, and user experience is changing the way we collaborate with our clients and with each other. We design and deliver great products that satisfy the firm’s business needs and achieve adoption. Our team works on the wide variety of interactive platforms such as Symphony, LiveEvents (platform that enables audience interaction at events and conferences) as well as the firm wide deployment of Jira and Confluence. To that end, we are looking for a successful candidate, who is passionate about writing quality code and will design and develop features, add-ons and integrations for our Jira/Confluence implementation and oversee firmwide deployment of these tools at Goldman Sachs. The candidate will need to migrate existing instances to the newer versions of tools and ultimately to the cloud. He or she will be expected to recommend design standards and custom Jira workflows as well as recommend, setup and support various Atlassian applications. The candidate will also need to investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to Jira/Confluence.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with administering and developing software team solutions on Atlassian tools especially Jira and Confluence
• Basic SQL and JQL query experience.
• Minimum 3 years supporting Atlassian products with expert experience in troubleshooting issues in Jira / Confluence tools and add-ons
• Excellent understanding of Jira workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, etc.
• Demonstrated outstanding analytical, teaming and interpersonal skills
• Trouble shooting issues and effectively responding to users requests
• Highly developed oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
• Passion for growing your skills, coming up with solutions to interesting problems
• Candidates should be creative, innovative, and self-motivated. Ideal candidates will have a history of high-quality execution and problem solving
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience migrating existing Jira/Confluence instances to the cloud
• Experience writing custom applications for Atlassian products
• Ability to automate and extend base Jira functionality, including scripting
• Experience using/extending REST API using Java for Jira.
• Basic Linux knowledge
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.