Looking for experienced individuals to play an important role in helping to shape the strategy and transform the firm’s trader voice space with next-generation solutions.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The Voice Engineering team is seeking a highly motivated & versatile trader voice engineer to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for engineering and deployment ownership of IPC & BT trading systems, hoot & holler infrastructure, and private line solutions.
• The team interfaces extensively with other groups who are responsible for a diverse selection of voice products, daily operation and client support.
• There will be opportunities to participate or lead regional and global projects, including the introduction of new technologies, migrations and demise of existing voice related systems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Excellent interpersonal skills, confident, reliable and be able to perform in both interrupt-driven and project-driven environments.
• Analytical, Problem solver and self-starter
• Operate in a fast-paced, demanding and delivery oriented environment
• Take ownership in a globally dispersed team and focus on delivery
• Excited to explore new technology
• Minimum 4 years of experience in design, deployment and support of voice platforms.
• Experience with trading platforms, especially IPC Alliance and Unigy. BT ITS is a plus.
• Understanding of voice and network architecture. Knowledge of SIP.
• Ability to lead global voice technology projects involving both engineering and operations deliverables.
• Experience with desktop voice delivery products such as Speakerbus
• Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting of medium and large scale trading systems
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.