Drive the convergence of workflow platforms across the firm to promote process consistency and allow for the gathering and analysis of metrics.
The Workflow Engineering team builds world-class technology solutions for automating all kinds of critical business processes across Goldman Sachs. Our platforms manage millions of tasks and business decisions, and run tens of thousands of workflows daily in order to guarantee that vital business operations run on time.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Partner with engineering and business teams across the firm to use the power of the Workflow platform to solve their business problems in a powerful and elegant way
• Design, develop, test and deliver workflow solution using leading vendor and open source technologies
• Responsible for a wide variety of engineering activities including design and implementation of business process workflows, system architecture, user interface, dashboards and reports, service orchestration and automated testing
• Ensure the solutions are aligned to scalable architecture principles and champion modular design, reuse, separation of concerns, high cohesion and loose coupling
• Learn from a motivated and dedicated global team who are dedicated to coaching and mentoring the next generation of technology experts and leaders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum of one year process modeling experience with a BPM tool (e.g. Signavio, TIBCO, JBPM, etc.)
• Familiarity with standard modeling notations including BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) and DMN (Decision Model and Notation), and experience using these to model real business problems
• Exposure to platforms such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Appian, Pega and Force.com
• Team player, eager to work in a global organization
• Energy, self-motivation and independence to manage multiple tasks
• Analytical mindset, creativity and commercial focus to deliver optimal solutions for the business
• Experience building and sustaining long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
• Judgment to prioritize and escalate issues in order to influence objectives and outcomes
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience in the financial industry
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.