Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK ADVISORY delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative measures including business planning, capability design, and the testing of mitigants.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. The Goldman Sachs Technology Risk organization is a key part of the Goldman Sachs technology organization, and encompasses Information Security Advisory, Risk Governance, Security Incident response and Risk Measurement functions. We are looking for an experienced, highly self-motivated candidate with a strong project/program management background to operate global security programs with a successful track record of delivering and maintaining effective solutions. The successful candidate for this role will engage with numerous groups and leaders across both business and technology. Key success criteria include the promotion and enforcement of information security at all levels of the organization and across all technology platforms, and the efficient and timely coordination and review of the Technology Division’s response to internal inquiries.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Planning and ensuring delivery for strategic projects
• Communicating status to key stakeholders and management
• Escalating and mitigating execution risks/issues to minimize impacts to the projects
• Leveraging technology and tools to streamline processes
• Tracking incidents and deliverables
• Driving problem management and engineering solutions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 8+ years’ experience in project management
• Knowledge of ITGC controls, processes and methodologies
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills required
• Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise and understandable manner.
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and analytical/problem-solving skills
• Self-starter who can work independently and proactively with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in PowerPoint to visually represent the data and communicate the key points
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
• Project/Program Management background with a successful track record of delivering & maintaining effective solutions
• Follows through project tasks to completion, identifying gaps and ensures proper testing, and communicates status to stakeholders
• Management of project pipeline and prioritization of project tasks
• Proficient in the use of task management tooling such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
• Represents changes appropriately at forums
• Experience working as part of a global team
• A passion for, and deep understanding of, the technical aspects of information security with particular focus on identify and access management
• Able to engage with senior business and technology management to drive clarity, compromise and conclusions
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.