In Risk Engineering you will be working with an exciting collection of talented individuals to develop comprehensive processes to monitor, assess, and manage the risk of expected and unexpected events that may adversely impact the firm. Some may be computer scientist, mathematicians or engineers, but all Risk team members play a critical function in driving how the firm takes and manages risk.
Risk Engineering platforms and data team offers common solutions for Risk. It is at the forefront of developing world class engineering solutions, including cloud computing and big data analytics, optimized storage management, self-service toolkits, building compelling visualizations using web components, discovering information in unstructured data sources, writing automation bots and many more. The team has strong appetite to embrace latest tech stack offered in the market place to promote efficiency and agile delivery.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Understand, implement, and validate calculations for regulatory capital and counterparty exposures
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of Finance & Risk
- Analyze risk changes and build analytics around scenario shocks based on results of credit risk models
- Build disruptive solutions using cutting edge technologies with measurable commercial impact
- Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans based on business requirements
- Adapt platforms and software to increasing regulatory change and scale
- Providing technical direction and leadership to junior engineers
- Build lasting relationships with business facing technology teams and business partners
- Work with global teams of brilliant software engineers who are passionate about identifying patterns and building common solutions