Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
Risk Adivsory delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative
measures including business planning, capability design,and the testing of mitigants.
Technology Risk Advisory delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the Information Security risk domains, including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs and conducting cyber risk assessments. We are looking for a candidate to focus on mobile security engineering for internal applications and delivery of mobile products.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Collaborate with BU technology teams on client facing mobile applications and with core engineering teams to delivery mobile applications to GS associates
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in one or more infrastructure technical role ( focusing in either Network, Windows or Linux platforms ) with 3-5 years working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Knowledge of mobile platforms and security capabilities/challenges
• Must have a high level understanding of security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
• Provide internal risk advisory and consulting services to lead application and infrastructure developers
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.