The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
You will work across a variety of systems & programming languages to create a data platform to ingest millions of transaction per day, transform them in minutes, and create a highly available data reporting environment to support business analytics, management & client reporting, regulatory reporting and surveillance. This role is focused on developer productivity and ensuring that others can use the platform to maximum effect.
Technologies used include:
• Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Hive
• RDBMS Technologies: MemSQL, Sybase IQ / DB2
Problems to be solved include:
• Rich dashboards showing the state and status of the system
• Data reconciliation frameworks
• Integrated Development Environments
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Modelling and codification of data relationships
• Building frameworks for data reconciliation at massive scale
• Improvement of reference data, establishing workflows and testing to improve data quality
• Visualisation tools to explore data
• Building management information and allocation tools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related degree at bachelors level
• 1-2 years of focused Java development
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.