Development, Collaboration and Communication is part of the Platform Business Unit at Goldman Sachs. It is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for researching, designing and building world-class tools, practices and systems used by Engineers across Goldman Sachs. We aim to provide efficient and effective SDLC processes, and best in class tooling for communication and collaboration across the workplace. Cloud Platforms Development is responsible for leading the firmwide strategy surrounding cloud native development and the tooling and applications that are made available by the firm’s cloud providers. As a developer on this team, you will be responsible for helping guide this new firmwide initiative.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Engage with internal teams to provide timely end-to-end delivery of appropriate cloud native solutions
• Provide technical guidance on established best practices to internal engineering teams and where appropriate, the business
• Partner with engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied to solve business problems
• Become an expert of your domain and serve as an SME for your respective area
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Team player, eager to work in a global rapidly developing organization
• Strong technical ability, willing to learn and evolve your skills with advances in cloud technology
• Analytical mindset, creativity and commercial focus
• Judgment to prioritize and escalate issues as needed
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Degree qualification in Computer Science or related field
• Proven experience across the SDLC
• Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
• Interest and knowledge of cloud technologies and tooling
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.