The Entitlements Platform team is responsible for the design and implementation of control solutions for identity, application privilege management, runtime authorization and privileged access. We help the firm manage the security risks associated with identity and privilege by providing products that can easily be integrated by the firm's other software engineers; as well as offering management tools to approve, recertify and report on staff privileges. We are looking for software engineers who want to build robust control solutions and who understand the need for platforms that can achieve leverage across the enterprise.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Build applications, libraries and services to manage the lifecycle of application privileges; provide externalized authorization capabilities; and allow secure, auditable access to the firm's technology production environment
• Contribute to, and eventually lead, software engineering and re-engineering projects
• Collaborate with engineers from application and risk teams to design new features
• Execute the full lifecycle of software components, from requirements through design, testing, development, release and demise
• Engage in production troubleshooting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• The ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both in writing and orally, as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams
• Proficiency in designing, developing and testing cross-platform software; willingness to learn and adopt new languages as necessary
• Experience developing, deploying and supporting software across the full Continuous Delivery life-cycle
• Solid experience of version control, continuous integration, deployment and configuration management tools
• The ability to understand and effectively debug both new and existing software
• A grounding in identity and privilege management concepts, including relationships between employee and privilege lifecycle, authorization vs. authentication, and segregation of duties
• Prior experience of audited technology environments, for example SSAE18/SOC1, SOX404
• Familiarity with SQL and/or NoSQL databases, database design principles and object-relational mapping frameworks
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.