Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives
that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
GLOBAL RISK MEASUREMENT & ANALYTICS identifies control weakness, adherence to regulatory requirements, and allows for the continuous control monitoring of individual key performance indicators that demonstrate the value of information security. This program
leverages tools and modeling to ensure technology policies and standards address critical risks and adequately address regulatory expectations throughout the Firm.
Candidate will be responsible for understand technology data from across the organization, modelling and loading into the lake, and produce quality measures / metrics from it that adhere to control standards and thresholds.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Build relationships within the Tech Risk and other business units to understand the data and metrics required to provide insight to users from developer to CIO level.
• Candidate will provide metrics and models as part of a framework and service utilized by other engineering, development, testing and release management teams
• Prototype, define and implement models on collated data
• Facilitate the ability to derive metrics from the modelled data
• Define and implement quality measures from the metrics
• Integrate with strategic infrastructure (DataLake, PURE, Measure 360 etc.)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 2 – 4 years professional experience.
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
• Able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
• Proven experience with all stages in SDLC and production lifecycle of large systems.
• Experience with managing performance, availability and scale;
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.