MARKET DATA delivers analytics and reference data, both real-time and historical reflecting all major markets and financial instruments to our internal and external clients.
Engineering and run-time support for Market Data feeds and real-time distribution platform.
Liaise with vendors and exchanges to manage mandatory data changes and incidents.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Level 2 and 3 Support Day to Day operation of Market Data Platform (TREP)
• Plan and execute changes to the environment based on project and business requirements
• Provide consultation for the business and business application development teams on market data solutions that meet their requirements
• Engage with vendors and exchange to execute changes or new implementations
• Engage with global team to establish standard product and service offerings
• Use industry knowledge to proactively inform businesses of the impact upcoming changes to relevant market data products as well as to formulate a plan of action
• Delivery of production solutions that minimize day to day support effort taking into account system instrumentation/monitoring to provide a robust, resilient and efficient operating model
• Knowledge share to rest of team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Expert knowledge of market data products from Refinitiv (TREP)
• Significant experience with the operation large-scale/high performance market data systems.
• Direct Exchange feed experience
• Strong understanding of Network and OS (Linux/Solaris) fundamentals.
• Demonstrate knowledge of monitoring and instrumentation tools and their implementation e.g. ITRS, Hawk, Corvil, custom
• Scripting / coding SDLC experience (bash/python/etc)
• Strong planning, prioritization, communication skills in the context of a team environment.
• Low latency / high frequency trading business knowledge
• Financial markets knowledge
• Experience in large scale distributed applications
• Understanding one or more of the following Market Data APIs: SFC, RFA, UPA, others
• Experience with other market data platforms (Vela, BPipe, ICE/IDC, Activ Financial, other)
• Project Management skills
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.