Design, engineer, deploy & lifecycle manage the firm’s voice, multimedia systems, messaging platforms, desktop and productivity apps including; MS Exchange, perimeter gateways, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, Google docs, Trader voice platforms, call manager and Telepresence. The group ensures the resiliency, optimization, security and protection of our systems and the delivery and management of the firm’s robust product groups.
To handle Customer’s query or problem over phone.Take ownership of all the calls coming into Service Desk.Periodically updating calls/customer as required.Provide timely resolution and effective documentation.Proactive and logical thinking in resolving problems.Make judgement as to when the problem has to be escalated and should follow-up on the calls.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Proactive and logical thinking in resolving problems.Make judgement as to when the problem has to be escalated and should follow-up on the calls.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• At least 2-4 years of experience in Technical Support field in Enterprise environment
• Candidate should have sound technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills and support experience on following : Windows platform in Windows 2000 and Windows XP, Networking, LAN , WAN, Corporate enterprise domain infrastructure environment, Widows Desktop and Server Operating system, Windows Active Directory, MS Outlook
• Good understanding on the MS Office products such as Word , Excel, Power point etc
• Should have at least basic concept knowledge of Citrix/VM Ware/Virtualization, expertise would be added advantage
• Should be a very good team player, collaborative, self learner and self motivated
• Good understanding of English and good communication skills is must
• Should have customer handling skills
• Preferably exposure to multi culture environment
• Flexibility to work on 24*7 shifts
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.