Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world’s leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the
business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment.
GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
GSAM is the asset management division within Goldman Sachs. GSAM offers a range of investment products from fundamentally managed mutual funds to systematically managed hedge funds. Its business has grown significantly in recent years and continues to make strategic investments in technology.
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge digital platform and processes that form the core of our key business and enable several marketing and sales. We develop global web and mobile platform for Third Party Distribution and Institutional businesses. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The successful candidate will join a strong, global development team, to deliver a number of strategic technology initiatives within our organization. Our platforms are used by internal and external clients and are deployed on both desktop and mobile devices; this role requires the successful candidate to work with distribution and technology stakeholders to deliver great technology solutions, with a focus in Asia-Pacific including our strong Japan franchise.
The successful candidate will be required to develop strong working relationships with his/her local and regional clients, GSAM Marketing and Sales business, and work with them to deliver Digital as it evolves and expands. They will also have direct responsibility within the Distribution team for working with the global team and scoping and delivering projects.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• This role offers the opportunity to work on a small, nimble team of developers supporting the firm's mulitple award-winning public website, GoldmanSachs.com. Candidates will work directly a variety of stakeholders, including leading visual design and advertising agencies, the firm's Brand and Content Strategy team in the Executive Office, and internal clients around the firm on evolving and executing on the firm's digital strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong knowledge of front-end web development, with specific experience executing sophisticated visual designs and interactions
• Expert-level skill in HTML
• Willingness to interact with business stakeholders on both long-term project work and day-to-day requests
• Experience coding accessible websites and/or with semantic HTML5
• Experience with server-side development, particularly in Java or similar object-oriented language
• Experience working with content management systems and/or developing for CMS-managed sites.
• Design or UX experience a plus
• Language proficiency in Japanese and/or Chinese not required, but a plus
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.