Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm’s
ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues
around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
The futures engineering team designs, builds and supports the applications used by sales traders to facilitate the execution, monitoring and booking of client futures orders.
The technology team are partnering with the business on a significant re-engineering of our technology stack.
You will be responsible for managing the New York Futures Technology Team. The team comprises of Development, Mission control and Fix-On Boarding functions based in new york.
You will work in close partnership with business and strategies to prioritize, manage and deliver technology solutions for the business and our clients, and provide day-today operational oversight.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You will find yourself in an exciting business area on an ambitious re-engineering roadmap, which will bring many opportunities to work alongside the business, as well as learn new technologies as we evolve our stack for the future, There is an opportunity to work on web based UI development for those with skills in this area or with a desire to learn them.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Ideal candidate will have strong technical skills with a passion for delivering high quality software, ideally with experience of working with automated testing tools in an agile development environment
• Initiative/Ownership - The candidate must be self-motivated, with the ability to find creative solutions
• Good communication & Analytical skills and a client orientated mindset
• A successful track record of managing teams and delivering complex global projects
• Financial Products experience
• Front Office Experience
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.