CONFLICTS & BUSINESS SELECTION TECHNOLOGY provides technology solutions designed to efficiently process conflict check requests and to help identify, assess and manage
situations that could lead to potential conflicts of interest.
Practice cutting edge technologies against the Firm’s largest data repositories.
You will have the opportunity to work in the following specialties: Big Data, Semantic Search, Natural Language Processing, Model Driven Development, Integrated Risk and Controls Platforms, Relationship Modeling, Graph Analytics, Social Network Analysis
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Familiar with Test Driven Development
• Conceptual understanding of Asynchronous-Event-based processing
• Familiar with Messaging systems such as JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Some form of education in Computer Science/Computer Engineering (BS/MS is preferred)
• Proficient in server-side languages such as Java,Python,Ruby, PHP, .NET, C/C++ (Java is preferred)
• Solid Object Oriented Programming principles
• Some level of expertise with relational database technology such as MySQL, Oracle
• Familiar with document oriented DB technologies (MongoDB, Elastic Search)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.