Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
GLOBAL RISK MEASUREMENT & ANALYTICS identifies control weakness, adherence to regulatory requirements, and allows for the continuous control monitoring of individual key performance indicators that demonstrate the value of information security. This program leverages tools and modeling to ensure technology policies and standards address critical risks and adequately address regulatory expectations throughout the Firm.
Candidate is responsible for developing and architecting the next generation Technology Risk applications that helps in measuring, managing and reporting of the firms critical technology controls to auditors, regulators etc. Additionally, s/he will collaborate with the Advisory , Risk Governance, and other global Technology Risk teams to develop applications and measurements into the technology risk ecosystem.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Focus on the platform side of building out our technology roadmap, focusing specifically on the findings database and starting work on integrating the advisory and governance space together.
• At Goldman Sachs, you will have access to excellent training programs designed to improve multiple facets of your skills portfolio
• Goldman Sachs is a meritocracy where you will be given all the tools to help you develop your career.
• We value internal mobility. The chance to take on new challenges in the firm over time will ensure that you remain stimulated and will help in your continued professional and personal development.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 6-8 years Java development experience
• Proficiency in Object Oriented design and analysis.
• Solid understanding of core Java concepts, common APIs and design patterns
• Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a sound understanding of SDLC process
• Motivated and self-directed.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrable history of successful project delivery
• Experience of using Java libraries: Spring; JUnit, Mockito; Jackson
• RDBMS experience: SQL programming; DB2; Sybase.
• Web services development: RESTful APIs; Swagger; Jersey;
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity