Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK ADVISORY delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative
measures including business planning, capability design, and the testing of mitigants.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Technology Risk Advisory delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the Information Security risk domains, including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs and conducting cyber risk assessments. As the Vendor Risk Program Associate, you will be part of or oversee a team that is responsible for assessing and managing the portfolio vendor Information Security Risk across the firm. Your team will be responsible for all Vendor Technology Risk related initiatives and assessments, including; core assessments of a vendor logical controls, Cloud assessments, Mobile assessments and Application assessments. The ideal candidate should; have a good understanding of regulations that governs this space, be well versed in risk assessments and a demonstrated ability in helping counterparts manage risk.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES: Support the Technology Risk Advisory function by helping to shape the Vendor Technology Risk strategy, leading a team that assess risk and working with Business Units to manage risk portfolios.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Have a good understanding of regulations that governs this space
• Be well versed in risk assessments and a demonstrated ability in helping counterparts manage risk
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Have in the past worked with Legal to develop and on an ongoing basis, review Information Security contractual requirements.
• Understanding of well recognized risk management frameworks and a proven track record of implementation.
• Working knowledge of the regulatory landscape and its applicability to the vendor ecosystem.
• Good understanding of Information Security controls, along with preferred and alternative implementations.
• Working knowledge of Cloud computing and understanding of how to assess Cloud related risks.
• Working knowledge of the overall Procurement process and a clear understanding of Technology Risk’s role in that process.
• 3 - 6 years of relevant work experience
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, System/Computer Engineering, Cyber-Security, Information Security, Information Technology or Risk Management is preferred
• Prior experience conducting audits
• One or more of the following Certificates; CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity