Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
We aim to build a modern and digital-first cash management solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We’re a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Escrow Product Manager (PM) is responsible for identifying, developing and delivering timely, innovative and integrated Escrow solutions in support of client needs. The PM is also responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving revenue opportunities for the Escrow product within the Transaction Banking business by partnering closely with internal partners to source and capture opportunities, as well as with external firms. The PM demonstrates a solution-focused mind-set with both clients and partners.
- Define the Escrow product strategy and product development roadmap in alignment with Transaction Banking’s broader offering and in support of growth
- Drive product development initiatives, collaborating effectively with partners in Sales, Operations, Service, Technology, Liquidity, Compliance and Risk
- Stay abreast of strategic, industry, competitive and regulatory trends and developments, and incorporate into product strategy and development
- Work closely with Internal partners to identify and source Escrow opportunities to drive deposit and revenue plan deliverables
- Partner effectively with Sales, Internal Partners, and Clients to understand needs and develop timely, customized solutions which drive revenue
- Identify and prioritize new capabilities which enhance client experience, improve efficiency, and expand competitiveness
- Concept, prototype and test prioritized opportunities. Translate between business requirements and technology specifications in both directions.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in Escrow solutions, product lifecycle, and industry landscape
- Experience in driving and maintaining relationships with internal partners and Clients
- Serve as the voice-of-the-client in product development and operational delivery
- Work with Liquidity and Finance on forecasting, monitoring and pricing
- Create product positioning, sales and communication strategy, and marketing materials
- Lead internal and client presentations, round tables, etc. as desired
- Partner with key stakeholders across the firm to deliver “One Goldman Sachs” to clients
- Experience in financial services is required; Escrow strongly preferred
- At least 7-10 years of experience in product management role(s)
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and integrity
- The ability to translate concepts into initiatives and roadmaps
- Strong familiarity with data, analytics and technology
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies and sprint planning
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles
- Team player with ability to collaborate with business and cross-divisional partners
- Self-motivated individual interested in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving organization
- Understand and mitigate risks related to Escrow products and solutions
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape related to Escrow
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.