The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration
A role exists for a hands-on developer lead to join the Derivative Confirms team. This role offers a chance to work in global team in close partnership with Operations and Technology management across New York, Salt Lake City, Bangalore and Tokyo. With a key strategic initiative to build new derivative confirms processing platform (DCP) that lays foundation to eliminate legacy application, this is an exciting time to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysis and development of new Deriv Confirms Platform. The role will provide participation in the full software development lifecycle including business and technology driven platform build/ re-engineering efforts , demising legacy platform and production support.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Act as a developer in Derivative Confirms team to develop software used in derivatives confirms processing while facing off stakeholders within Operations and Technology.
• Participate in all the interactions with technology & operations teams around confirms processing functions to deploy appropriate technology solutions.
• Work with global development team by validating software design, test design and application performance.
• Analyze derivatives confirms processes and produce professional workflow and status diagrams for presentation and discussion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 2-4 years of experience with object oriented programming in Core Java, SQL, Linux
• Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills.
• Experience in test driven development.
• Experienced in working in a global software engineering team.
• Experienced in delivering complex development projects.
• Experience with complex debugging and root-cause analysis.
• Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, JMS (messaging), C++, and shell scripting.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.