We are looking for talented and energetic Workload Automation engineers to help uplift our Autosys scheduling platforms that is integral to large parts of our cloud and technology infrastructure, used by thousands of users across our Engineering organization and consisting of over a million jobs. The role will allow you to work on a large scale Workload Automation plant, interact with various technologies in our stack, and understand the firm’s technology infrastructure. The successful candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle and work with extremely bright and motivated individuals who strive for continuous process improvement.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Participate in design, build, and maintenance of CA Workload Automation (Autosys) plant
• Collaborate with users and other platforms teams to enhance functionality and address requirements
• Migrate and uplift the environment to latest hardware, infrastructure, and software versions
• Propose and implement system and operational enhancements including automation opportunities where possible.
• Provide L3 support of issues escalated from Level 2 support teams or the business
• Troubleshoot server, software, and hardware issues
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum of 5 years Autosys administration experience including installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting CA Autosys environments. Advanced and in depth knowledge on Autosys
• Good understanding of infrastructure principles and system inter-dependencies outside the job scheduling environment (e.g. networking, databases and performance tuning)
• High level problem analysis and resolution skills
• Strong understanding of change management processes and ability to independently drive through all phases of SDLC
• Strong Unix and basic Windows knowledge
• Scripting experience (Bash / Python / Perl)
• Bachelor’s or a higher education degree in Computer Science
• Strong Python coding experience
• Project Management skills
• Previous knowledge of financial sector and practices is a plus
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.