The Collaboration & Productivity Engineering team within Goldman Sachs is leading the Firm into new technologies for cloud-based collaboration and productivity. Innovations in web, mobile, social, and workplace technologies are changing the way we work with our clients.
The Collaboration & Productivity Engineering team is looking for an experienced engineer with strong technical depth to focus on Microsoft products, specifically Skype and Teams in addition to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
• Architecture and engineering of Microsoft Skype for Business Server and Client deployed in an Enterprise environment including integration with on-prem Exchange and Office 365.
• Ability to coordinate and collaborate with business application stakeholders and engineering teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities.
• Ability to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment leveraging strong verbal and written communication skills.
• PowerShell scripting and system automation.
• Provide subject matter expertise and act as an escalation point for 1st and 2nd level support teams.
• Architecture and engineering of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online deployed in an Enterprise environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Responsibility for incident and problem management of production systems
• Responsibility to schedule, coordinate, and communicate changes in the environment
• Provide management escalation for the region
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products including Office 365, Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint
• Strong leadership, ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Quick learning in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum 5 years of engineering experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or technical field or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in the financial services industry a plus.
• Experience working with Regulatory and Compliance Controls for products a plus.
• Good understanding of software applications moving across SDLC phases a plus.
• Knowledge of Symphony a plus. The Symphony development team is responsible for building abstractions and middleware solutions by leveraging the Symphony LLC APIs; also working with engineering teams to identify opportunities for automation, middleware, risk reduction, and enablement of new productivity-enhancing products.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and UCMA applications a plus.
• Knowledge of OneDrive and Box Drive a plus.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity