Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
We aim to build a modern and digital-first cash management solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We’re a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury.
· Partner with our vendor to build out and integrate a new billing platform for Transaction Banking
· Run the monthly billing process
· Partner with digital team to deliver best-in-class billing statements and insights
· Manage billing errors and collections issues
· Design and maintain a Sales-friendly pricing tool for Sales to model new deals and price changes to existing business
· Design and run the new deal approval process
· Design, implement and maintain a workflow tool which ensures that required approvals are obtained and documented, and which feeds downstream systems automatically, with appropriate checks
· Advise Sales on product pricing levels using knowledge of similar clients or deals
· Set up pricing for all Transaction Banking products
· Design and implement client-friendly pricing tiers, plans and packages
· Run an annual pricing event to identify areas of revenue leakage, and areas for revenue uplift
· Undertake portfolio reviews with Sale to identify opportunities to provide more solutions to clients
· Gather feedback from Sales and clients and incorporate it into our pricing philosophy and approach
· Partner with Operations to document all processes and procedures
· Document and own the end-to-end risk framework for billing and pricing
· Partner with Operations to implement Quality Assurance for the end-to-end billing process
· Produce reporting and analytics and to inform management review of pricing and billing
· Previous experience running the billing/pricing process for transaction banking
· Demonstrated ability to take the product lead complex technology implementations
· Ability to lead multiple stakeholders to deliver objectives on time
· Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
· Great presentation, workshop and communication skills
· Strong financial and analytical skills
· A positive, constructive can-do attitude
· The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, and to both lead and do
· Strong problem-solving and organization skills
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.