Looking for experienced individuals in the voice technologies field to monitor, troubleshoot and maintain the operational health of voice infrastructure systems such as Cisco IP telephony, CUCM, Cisco Unity, Cisco UCCE, Cisco Cube, Audio Conferencing, IPC Unigy and BT Netrix systems.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Coordinate with other technology teams globally to resolve voice issues impacting business.
• Maintain accurate records of incidents, changes, and production documentation.
• Closely work with the Architecture and Implementation Engineering teams.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently in a global team environment.
• Basic analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Hands-on voice systems experience required (2-4 years preferred)
• Prior experience maintaining high service levels in an high availability environment.
• Experience with and general understanding of ISDN, MGCP, SIP and Cisco IOS.
• Experience with Cisco voice platforms including CUCM and Unity.
• Understanding of voice and network architecture.
• Experience with Nice recordings systems.
• Experience with Cisco UCCE, CUBE, CVP and VXML gateways.
• Log parsing and scripting skills.
• Experience with Trader voice plaforms such as IPC Unigy, BT, Speakerbus.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.