The Digital Experience team is leading Goldman Sachs into the digital age. Our innovation in web, mobile, social collaboration, and user experience is changing the way we collaborate with our clients and with each other. We design and deliver great products that satisfy the firm’s business needs and achieve adoption. Our team is looking for a forward-thinking candidate who can define and execute a longer term strategy for Atlassian’s products within Goldman’s productivity and collaboration environment. This role will have to work hand-in-hand with teams across the organization to understand their requirements and workflows. He/she will then transform those requirements into policies, tools, and platforms to make the organization more effective as a whole. This user will work closely with other Collaboration product owners on cross-functional opportunities to create a seamless connected ecosystem to make developers, product owners, management, and others more open and efficient. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Atlassian products and a strong point-of-view for how to deploy them successfully within a large regulated organization. He/she will passion and talent for workflow transformation and a track record of being able to produce results in the face of complex systems and multiple stakeholders. He/she will be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that prizes innovation and consensus-driven decision making.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Design, develop, and drive best practices, processes, policies, and controls related to Jira and Confluence
• Work closely with teams across the organization to define a go-forward vision for Atlassian product deployment
• Execute that strategic plan in close coordination with Engineering and DevOps teams
• Own the product backlog, prioritize initiatives, and ensure deadlines are met.
• Communicate progress and performance to stakeholders and senior management
• Manage the overall vendor relationship and product licensing with Atlassian
• Drive the firm’s Atlassian application and integration strategy to create a holistic environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 3 to 7 years of experience as a project manager or technical product manager
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or other technical field
• Deep understanding of Atlassian products and experience with them in a large enterprise environment
• Prior experience with both on-prem and cloud product deployments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently in rapidly evolving environment
• Natural collaborator who can work with teams around the world
• Track record of managing highly complex projects
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.