Retail Loans Engineering supports origination and trading of residential loans, commercial real estate loans, and consumer loans. The successful candidate will develop technology solutions for the Middle Office Loan Servicing operations team. This operations team is based in Dallas.
We are full stack developers and own the technology stack front-to-back for our users. We work closely with them to understand their business problems holistically so we can recommend, design, and build first class technical solutions.
We are looking for delivery driven technology experts. Candidates should have a passion for technology and for solving business problems. This leadership role requires regular interaction with end users across multiple (other) regions: New York, London, Bengaluru, and Tokyo.
The right candidate is eager to learn and will become a subject matter expert in the full tech stack.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Leverage in house and open source technologies to facilitate rapid application development. Our current technology stack includes Java 8, HTML5, React, Spring, Elastic Search, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Ignite, Mongo DB, DB2 and other open source technologies.
• Oversee the deployment of large-scale projects across multiple sites globally.
• Manage a team of high performing engineers across multiple regions.
• Work with key business users to ensure the system’s technical roadmap is understood and meets customers’ needs.
• Identify opportunities to optimize and automate workflows across a wide variety of projects.
• Find simplicity in solving complex problems across teams. Be engaged and understand what individuals are working on, maintain credibility with engineers, and participate in technical discussions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• At least 8 years of software development experience
• Experience managing a global engineering team
• Solid knowledge of JAVA and Object Oriented design and implementation experience
• Effectively prioritize across multiple work streams
• Experience working in finance industry
• Experience with Multi-threading, distributed computation and low latency processing
• Experience with open source technologies Spring Core, Spring Batch, Drop Wizard
• Experience with distributed caching and processing technology – Apache Ignite, Coherence, Spark, Hadoop
• Experience building HTML interfaces using React or Angular
• Experience with Test-Driven development
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.