RMD Tech supports federation technology functions (loan and real Estate asset management and servicing) for the following Investing and Lending businesses - SSG, MBD, Mortgages, PWM, GSB and GSAM. The lending business accounts for ~25% of the firm's PnL - 40% of the 5B additional projected revenue of the firm is expected from Investing and Lending businesses.
RMD Tech is focused on re-engineering legacy Loans and Real Estate systems to support exponential growth in Investing and Lending business. The new system is expected to be built over the next three years using new Technologies like - DASH, Java, Spark, Mongo, KAFKA with pipes into data lake. We are looking to hire strong Engineers who can help us built a platform that can support 5MM loans and Real Estate assets. Engineers are not expected to work on Tech support functions.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Developer responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of funding systems* Direct interaction with end users of the technology solution provided* Responsible for L3 production support of global users* A variety of technologies will be used ( standard and proprietary )
• Developer will be a part of global team that will build a Scalable loans platform
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong programming experience in Java
• Strong communication skills
• Should be able to work independently
• Java experience is required
• Exposure to SQL or Java Script is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Application Development
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.