Manage the post development software lifecycle of key products, with expertise in development tooling, release management, testing and runtime operations. Our practitioners have exposure to various technologies across both the infrastructure and software stack, helping to devise and implement resilient application architectures.
As part of the Digital Experience group, Workplace Engineering pushes to introduce contemporary industry technologies into the Goldman Sachs to create a creative and productive workplace environment for all employees.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The Workplace DevOps team is looking for a hands-on, senior engineer & team lead with experience building and maintaining runtime environments across the Linux and Windows space.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience working in global engineering teams and multi-tiered architectures.
• Strong problem solving skills. Experience with debugging, log analysis and root-cause analysis
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Client and project focused.
• Experienced working with Cloud based platforms and methodologies.
• Versed in DevOps and Agile principles, SDLC concepts.
• Experience of front line support and liaison with business developers and infrastructure teams
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Hands-on experience with Linux and Windows server environments.
• Scripting experience including PowerShell and Python.
• Experience with SDLC tooling such as Git/Maven/Gradle and continuous integration platforms such as Jenkins.
• Experience with runtime process automation tooling.
• Experience with compute provisioning on a Cloud based platform.
• Experience supporting and deploying web and messaging apps
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity