Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Cross Markets Group (CMG) is the newest business unit within Goldman Sachs’ Investment Banking Division and key growth initiatives at the Firm. The CMG team is focused on expanding our coverage of corporate clients and sponsor portfolio companies as well as middle market financial sponsors. We will cover clients across all industries and provide M&A, financing and other corporate finance solutions utilizing dedicated resources from within the Cross Markets Group team of investment bankers.
• Undergraduate Degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting related discipline is preferable
• Experience with modelling and financial statements analysis
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Ability to work flexibly as part of multiple teams and autonomously
• Ability to juggle changing priorities and a varied workload
• Current experience as an investment banking analyst
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.