Enabling Goldman Sachs’ research analysts to model investment ideas efficiently and accurately, whilst ensuring that clients can access these ideas when, where and how they choose. GIR Technologists leverage the latest in cloud, mobile and big data technologies to help define and deliver our digital investment research strategy.
As the Business Information Security Officer (BISO), you will lead all information security and cyber efforts related to our Global Investment Research (GIR) business. The BISO is expected to understand the Investment Research business, be knowledgeable of regulations that governs that space and drive initiatives that reduce risk. The ability to build coalition and partnership between teams, including firmwide TechRisk and the GIR business is integral for success.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Represent firmwide TechRisk requirements to the business and drive adoption
• Collaborate with the GIR engineering team on in house infrastructure / application projects and external Cloud application design and adoptions
• Provide risk advisory and consulting services to GIR’s lead application and infrastructure engineers
• Maintain risk portfolio for the GIR business. This includes identifying and tracking key risks associated with the business and providing expert knowledge of security risks for technologies such as, web, mobile, networks, operating systems and client/server architectures
• Ensuring that all critical applications have an assigned security champion and assisting security champions fulfill responsibilities
• Identify, test and implement risk reduction solutions. This is inclusive of RASP, WAF, API scanning tools, libraries that enhance security, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 7+ years' experience in one or more infrastructure or application technical role, or 3-5 years working with major cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
• Should be well versed in TechRisk policies, requirements, standards, patterns and be able to provide base level security services to clients
• Ability to engage in deep technical discussions with other Engineering groups, as well as ability to convey the same concepts and issues at a high level to senior leadership
• Ability to execute technical responsibilities; including, Design / Architecture reviews, Code / Configuration reviews and vulnerability assessment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity