The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
Lead team and shape architecture for adoption of the Quantum data platform, ingesting millions of transaction per day and create a highly available data environment supporting critical business services/functions across the Consumer and Investment Management Division, in addition to client reporting, regulatory reporting and surveillance initiatives.
Technologies used include:
• Big Data/Data Lake: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Hive
• Programming Languages: Java, Scala, Python, C/C++, scripting
• RDBMS Technologies: MemSQL, Sybase IQ / DB2
• NoSQL Technologies: MongoDB & ElasticSearch
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Modelling and codification of data relationships
• Building frameworks for storage and enrichment of business metrics, facts and reference data at scale
• Enhance the organizations ability to deliver promptly and efficiently by focusing on improving developer productivity
• Building platforms to provide data through services (such as Rest) at scale with extreme fault tolerance
• Visualisation tools to explore data and platform metrics
• Building management information and allocation tools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related degree at bachelors level
• Java, Scala, Python
• Extensive distributed compute experience in frameworks such as Spark and Flink
• 3+ years of hands on experience on relevant technologies and defining highly scalable and resilient architectures
• Exposure to scaleout Enterprise Messaging solutions such as Kafka
• Exposure to Restful Service Development, using frameworks such as Spring Boot
• Experience with distributed Relational Databases, such as MemSQL
• Experience with traditional Relational Databases, such as Sybase IQ / DB2
• Experience with no-SQL hierarchical/document stores such as MongoDB and ElasticSearch
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity