Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world’s leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the
business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment.
GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
Engineer tools and services that bring unification and scale to Asset Management division, providing solutions that span Sales, Client Servicing, Research, Portfolio Management and Trading.
You will work across a variety of systems & programming languages to create a data pipeline to ingest millions of data points per day and create a highly available data processing and REST services to distribute data to different consumers across GSAM.
Technologies used include:
• Data Technologies: Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Presto
• Programming Languages: Java, Scala, Scripting
• Database Technologies: MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MemSQL, Sybase IQ / ASE
• Micro Service Technologies: REST, Spring Boot, Jersey
• Build and CI/CD Technologies: Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlabs, SVN
• Cloud Technologies: Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Modelling and codification of data pipelines
• Building frameworks for compute and enrichment of data entities and its distribution using existing data platform components.
• Enhancement to existing systems and modernization using new platform.
• Collaboration with teams across global counter parts.
• Design, Develop, Test and Deploy your software using CI/CD pipeline.
• Introduce productivity and efficiency improvement techniques by leveraging right tech stack.
• Participate in code review and collaborate in experimenting new tech stacks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related degree at bachelors level
• Java, Scala, Scripting, REST, Spring Boot, Jersey
• Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, MemSQL, Sybase IQ / ASE
• 5 - 8 years of hands on experience on relevant technologies
• Hands on experience on AWS Cloud and Kubernetes is a plus
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.