Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world’s leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the
business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment.
GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
The Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) group within Goldman Sachs Asset Management uses advanced quantitative methods to structure, manage and monitor investment portfolios including hedge funds, mutual funds and separately managed accounts. QIS offers multi-asset strategies, equity strategies, including tax-aware equity portfolio as well as both actively managed portfolios and portfolios that closely track an index. Clients include public, corporate and charitable institutions, high net-worth individuals, retail investors and various portfolio management groups within the division. Members of QIS work closely together in teams of junior and senior professionals, providing a unique environment for outstanding candidates to learn and apply advanced financial and econometric methods to all aspects of the investment process.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Highly motivated, committed and capable of working to timelines
• Strong team player and strong communicator
• Good client facing skills
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience in programming and debugging multi-threaded applications
• Ability to deliver quality software on time with limited supervision
• Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms depending on the target audience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• A self-starter with a strong work ethic, and who pays attention to detail and is well organized
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Integrity and an ability to thrive in a team environment
• Experience in a scripting language such as Python
• Suitable background would be in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Math/Physics
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.