Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
GLOBAL RISK MEASUREMENT & ANALYTICS identifies control weakness, adherence to regulatory requirements, and allows for the continuous control monitoring of individual key performance indicators that demonstrate the value of information security. This program leverages tools and modeling to ensure technology policies and standards address critical risks and adequately address regulatory expectations throughout the Firm.
Business Unit Overview
Led by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Technology Risk secures Goldman Sachs against hackers and other cyber threats. We are responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions against the firm, helping the firm develop more secure applications and infrastructure, developing software in support of our efforts, measuring cybersecurity risk, and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls. The team has global presence across the Americas, APAC, India and EMEA. Within Technology Risk, Tech Risk Engineering creates targeted solutions to solve thematic control gaps across the firm. We are a team of security, software, and data engineers that identify and curate technology data, provide technology solutions in the threat management space, and drive real-time response processes to meet regulatory and management requirements. We build exciting, novel solutions and identify gaps to bridge platforms across Core Engineering.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Job Responsibilities:
• Candidate will be working in a team that will be responsible for developing the tools and services to present risk as succinctly and clearly as possible. S/he will design a multiplatform product experience and work with technology and business stakeholders to bring it to life. Candidate will join a highly motivated and technically savvy team of engineers with a diverse skillset (Full stack developers, UX/UI design, Data Science/Analytics). S/he will fill a crucial role understanding the complex needs of users and crafting them into elegantly simple, intuitive designs with a keen attention to detail.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 4+ years industry experience in digital product design, including mobile web
• Ability to define user experience for both existing and new products
• Experience in design thinking/ human centered design
• Proficient in producing wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and production quality designs that effectively communicate design directions
• Expertise in industry standard design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe and Axure
• Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, collaborating with peers/stakeholders in and out of the discipline
• Experience working in an agile framework
• Experience working in a global team
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.